Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE). At BEW, we understand the value of human life and sustainable development for healthy growth of a community. BEW’s QHSE program ensures these goals by exercising zero tolerance for errors in the implementation of best Industrial QHSE practices. These are supplemented with incentives, training, process control and deployment of most effective time tested quality improvement tools.
Our strategy is built around plan, do, check and act (PDCA) and is reflected in our systems appreciating following key elements:
- Provision of a framework for the setting of QHSE goals and performance objectives.
- Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving upon our QHSE performance through operational standards, training, assessments and audits.
- Making customers, contractors and business partners familiar with our QHSE system and creating awareness on how their actions can influence QHSE performance.
- Making QHSE a part of all product development projects.
- Making ourselves aware of the global industrial initiatives and collecting feedback from our stakeholders for taking steps towards improvement.